Friday, March 04, 2011

WMAL- Terrorist

WMAL
Yielding to Terrorists


WMAL FIRES FRED GRANDY
General Manager
WMAL

Re: Fred Grandy

The SCOTUS affirms the First Amendment rights of the odious Westboro Baptist Church, while in the same instant WMAL yields to CAIR, affirmed by the FBI as being partner to Islamic terrorists, and fires Fred Grandy because he speaks negatively about the goals of Islam?  And bans his wife from future broadcasts?  I really cannot adequately express my contempt for you and WMAL.

There can really be only two reasons for theses actions.  I'll be kind and assume it's because you are a coward.  A coward afraid of what Islamists will do to you and WMAL if you don't accede to their threat.  Ironic.   In the  alternative, you are one of them.

Former daily listener.

I'm trying to figure out why WMAL has ignored Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, or Seam Hannity?  All three have hammered radical Islam.  When Comedy Central blocked South Park's (cartoon) depiction of Mohammed, co-creator Matt Stone confronted them -“You’re afraid of getting blown up. That’s what you’re afraid of."  They conceded that, yes, they were afraid. The only thing I've watched on Comedy Central since that date has been South Park, and even there I watch it via South Park Studios independent web site.

10 comments:

Juice said...

Willingly handing the keys of our country to the enemy. Before this Obama car lands in a ditch, it will explode and burn our safety, religion and freedoms to the ground. How long are we going to take this? Those freaking Rhinos better pick up the beating stick real soon.

:) said...

It's not the first time WMAL has done that.

Gopher should have known better. He'd been there a long time, and saw what happened to Graham.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You know, I forgot that. It's in the management's DNA. I'm sure if there were any Progressive talk shows that could draw an audience, WMAL would gladly swap their current All-American slate for them. Sigh. Who remembers Harden and Weaver?

Mile 66 said...

So that's what happened! There goes my drive-to-work show.

Tom Mann said...

Harden and Weaver - Felix Grant. Goodbye WMAL. I'll still listen to Rush, but Hannity and Levin are only going to be heard on XM.

Anonymous said...

I was pissed when they canned Andy ! He , and Grandy were AWESOME TOGETHER ! Nobody can begin to approach Fred Grandys ' experience . He knew the ins , and outs of both Washington , and Hollywood , and was extremely entertaining ! I listened to Grandy , and Andy EVERY MORNING FOR YEARS ! I'm still PISSED about DC 101 $#!+ CANNING THE GREASEMAN OVER A black JOKE ! WHY CAN'T A WHITE AMERICAN MALE HAVE AN OPINION ! EVERY TIME I FIND A RADIO STATION IN THIS FRACKING CITY THAT I ENJOY , IT GETS SHUT DOWN !!!!! I CALL BULLSHIT BOSS ! smibsid

Jon said...

I know what you mean Anonymous. Loved the show when Andy & Grandy were together and lost interest after Andy left. It was their chemistry together than made the show enjoyable.

BlogDog said...

I like to listen to WMAL (Chris Plante, Rush and Levin) but the signal is for crap and I live in Sterling. I *really* should be able to get a decent daytime signal without having to resort to listening to a stream of the station. Oh well.
And I wonder at the effect of CAIR in Grandy's situation. Chris Plante is pretty hard on the "pit dwelling murder monkeys"or whatever his phrase is. Did management and Grandy have some other issues that led to the change?

Anonymous said...

IIRC, during my tour in DC('05-09) Chris Plant was let go and then picked up again by mal. I never quite understood what that was all about, but it's becoming a little clearer now...

Cheesy said...

Need to change their call letters to CWRD.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.