Friday, April 29, 2011

Debt Limit Par-Tay!

Debt Limit? No. PAR-TAY Dude.


Just stab me ion the liver, why don't you?
The other day Paul O'Neill said that ...

Oh, wait. I suppose I ought to explain who Paul O'Neill is. A decade ago, he was George W. Bush's first Treasury secretary. I have no very clear memory of him except that he toured Africa with Bono and they were photographed in matching tribal dress looking like Col. Gadhafi's Mini-Me twins at a Tripoli sleepover. Other than the dress-up fun, I've no idea why they were in Africa, but you paid for it, so I'm sure there was a good reason.

Anyway, Secretary O'Neill popped up the other day on Bloomberg Television to compare debt-ceiling holdouts to jihadists. "The people who are threatening not to pass the debt ceiling," he said, "are our version of al-Qaida terrorists. Really."

Really?

Absolutely. Mark Steyn, continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O'Neill ran Alcoa for about 12 years. Google aluminum and brain disease and that about explains his condition.

oy vey ole'

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.