Saturday, May 07, 2011

Nursing a midget

Good Lord Kathaline!
Approved by La Lech Society

I checked with the La Lech Society re the propriety of posting nursing women pictures.  So I wouldn't, you know, run afoul of my family blogging credo.  They said "have at it."  Still, you'll have to roll-over if you wants to see the actual breast, or whatever you call them in your hometown. The actual reason I'm posting this is, JFC! — that kid isn't far from having to shave!  I think mom - if she is in fact is a mom, is indulging  her own urges here. Which doesn't say much for that guy she's with. Sheesh.

9 comments:

Juice said...

Eh, that's not so bad. The kid's probably about one year old. Saw a Brit lady on TV that was nursing her two daughters at six and nine years of age. Now, that is indulgent.

BlogDog said...

Maggie Gyllenhaal. She may be an idiot leftie but after watching "Secretary," I have to admit that I find her rather ... "engaging" in a very impolite way.

I am a bad, bad man.

Kristophr said...

Kid needs to be weaned.

Lactose tolerance is a recent genetic mutation. It allowed dairying, and was thus a huge advantage ( Indo-European horse/cattle nomads conquered half the planet because of it ), but it also allows older kids and adults to poach mother's milk, which is not good.

Anonymous said...

Yours is a very narrow view of the world Kristopher.

Casca

Jess said...

I think they finally discourage breast feeding on graduation from college....or is it the Bar Exam?

DonM said...

That baby is not suckling, he's teasing her nipple. She's likin' it.

I-RIGHT-I said...

"Lactose tolerance is a recent genetic mutation"

Not for mammals or Real Americans.

By the way, that kid’s technique is interesting.

Anonymous said...

Lactation inhibits the fertility of the nursing mom. Primitive form of birth control. Notice I said inhibits or reduces not eliminate.

Unknown said...

Nursing also helps to keep "Aunt Flo" on the verandah.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.