Saturday, June 04, 2011

Brian The Movie Guy

Brian The Movie Guy


This is cuzzin brian.  He started out selling advertising for a radio station in Seattle. One day the on-air talent asked him  about a movie, and Brian did such a snappy review that the hosts gave him a regular gig.  Under my tutelage by example, he went on to host his own television show, and is off and running Big Time.  Even though cuzzin brian lives in Seattle, I don't think he's one of them.

Follow Brian on Facebook, and Twitter for the latest in movie poop. And for the latest movie reviews visit Brian The Movie Guy. You don't have to remember all this; I added it to my link list below.

cuzzin ricky

3 comments:

toadold said...

Those dinner and a movie joints aren't too bad. I went to a local version a few years ago and bought the bottom end of the menu, burger, fries, soft drink. One thing that I noticed was the audience was better behaved than usual. It may be the pricing keeps the dummies out?

I-RIGHT-I said...

Oh Baby! Hand crafted drinkies, premium-premium theater seating, gormet chow...how much? I'm guessing the price of date night just went up. I've got one of those opening up a mile away. Now all they gotta do is actually craft a few good movies. I won't hold my breath.

toadold said...

I cut my Netflix subscription to online only because there just wasn't that much that I wanted to hassle with. I'd guess there is maybe one movie per year that I'd go to a dinner and a movie theater to see. I saw "Master and Commander" but that was more because I'm a fan of the O'Brian books and the military history of the period, so I think I got more out of it than the average movie goer.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.