Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dad - can we talk?

Ah, Kids ...

My daughter walked into the living room last night and said —

"Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window, take my TV, and stereo, and iPhone, and iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to Lifeline or AmVets.  Then sell my new car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house”. Then disown me and never talk to me again. Oh yeah, and don’t forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to my brother.  
 
Well, she didn't actually put it like that... she actually said...
 
"Dad this is my new boyfriend, Mohamed."
-

cuzzin ricky

5 comments:

toadold said...

"While you weren't looking has the academic industry totally brain washed your child. Well we at Septic Pumpers Inc. have a solution. We will fly your child to a third world country and take them to a special village inhabited by colorful locals who will quickly show them the what life at the "other culture" low level is like. We highly recommend our Islamic special, because while costing a bit more than the South American special due to travel costs, it seems to have a quicker and longer lasting effect. The village is kept disease free and complete inoculations are given the "patients" before they arrive. There may be some minor scaring and sore behinds but nothing crippling, disfiguring, or life threatening. Consider that if you don't take steps you lose everything you have invested in your child so far."

SoylentGreen said...

Dear toadold -
I did this with my brainwashed kids. They blamed all tragedies and travesties on the United States. Particularly on the "Big Corporations". Let's refine that offering. Take the teachers, drop them off in that third-world village, and DON'T inoculate them.

Anonymous said...

Rodger, you're joking, right?

I-RIGHT-I said...

That's not so bad. What if she'd said "Meet my new boyfriend Jamal Abdullah Mohammed Washington"?

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad I just have 2 boys.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.