Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Jamie Dimon's boldness

While I applaud Jamie Dimon's boldness


Ah - Fat Cat Republicans .... (click 4 cite)
I can't help but recall that JP Morgan Chase was one of the top contributors to the Dems... and more precisely: the Idiot in Chief.

Well....that investment didn't pay off very well, did it?

The silver lining here, is that the Administration has managed to piss off it's far left leaning constituency, many of it Jewish supporters, and now,... almost the entire Financial Community.
  My understanding is that legal Hispanic residents (you know...the only Hispanics that are supposed to be able to vote)... are turning on the Dems in droves.

-

There could be a happy ending to all this misery

Guest Contributor —Taibs


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big surprise about UC, ya think? Hahvahd better tighten up.

The Comet H

Anonymous said...

WHY in h*ll are ANY universities contributing to political campaigns?
They are supposed to be institutes of education without political bias, and for that matter, totally apolitical.
In my dreams, I guess.
tomw

Rodger the Real King of France said...

tomw
Hear, hear
.

Anonymous said...

I'm not I believe that "60% unfavorability ranking". Think the poll was rigged?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.