Sunday, June 05, 2011

Moderate Communists?

Dear Mom, not to worry ...
  After we take over the United States, it is our plan to eventually take over the entire world so that all people everywhere can benefit from our perfected way of life.

"I'm not going to be that kind of Neo-Nazi. "

    We are going to install a system of governance whereby the charging of interest is a crime, and we are going to eliminate all investing and market speculation. We are also going to demand nationalized free healthcare and pensions, and we are going to nationalize all private trusts and savings. Hoarding money is a crime against humanity. Wealth should be spread around and shared. I'm sure you agree with this! -- Articles: A Peaceful Neo-Nazi?

Posted by Vanderleun at June 4, 2011 7:19 PM
'There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that's it.'


If you read, or did not read the full article, the author explains:

  The point of this piece is to highlight the absurdity of the false concepts of "moderate Islam" and "extremist Islam."  There is no more "moderate Islam" than there is "moderate Nazism."  This nomenclature is willfully manipulative propaganda and must be called out and corrected whenever and wherever it is used.

"There is no moderate or immoderate Islam.  Islam is Islam and that's it."
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of Turkey

A valid and brilliant device, that, by Ann Barnhardt. But, I must admit that through most of the narrative I was fixated on why she was using the Nazis, and not Communists, as her simile for the Democrat Party?   My brain will store it both ways, so I got two treats in one! Bravo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sterio.

H the Comet

Anonymous said...

Bring it on. I'm old, cranky and heavily armed. Make my day!

Brigadier Major mike

Nordicthug said...

See the rifle the nice German soldier is carrying? It's a K98k. I have two of 'em, with bayonets, damn fine fighting instruments. I also have about 10K rounds for each, all soft point. (I never signed no damn Geneva convention.) If I have to shoot some dumbass liberal or mooselimb sumbitches, they'll damn well stay shot. I'm another old cranky, heavily armed SOB and just about fed up.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.