Sunday, June 26, 2011

Obama: " Kill Dem Homos? "

Liberal conundrum: Kenya’s Muslim leaders want to execute gays


Muslim leaders in Kenya have called on the government to introduce the death penalty for homosexuals and to boycott their businesses, media reports said Monday.

“Death is the only punishment prescribed by Islam for such people as done in China and Iran,” the Daily Nation quoted Sheikh Mohammed Khalifa, of the Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya, as saying.
  -  I Hate the Media





And then there's this  ...
Kenyans say - execute!
Gay marriage supporters express disappointment with the president following his Thursday night remarks 

President Barack Obama spoke to LGBT supporters (and generous contributors) at a gala fundraising event in New York City Thursday night. Because of the event's location and timing -- smack in the middle of the New York state legislature's debate on gay marriage -- the president was under intense scrutiny; some same-sex marriage backers hoped (despite warnings to the contrary) that the president might finally offer them his unequivocal support.

They were almost universally disappointed. "Instead of discussing his stand on the issue -- one on which his aides have said he’s 'evolving
' -- [Salon]

Obama continued - well, not in these exact words maybe ... more by his own actions.

"Yes, I've appointed Sharia law advocates like Justice Kagan, and State Department counsel Harold Koh; and yes, some might say shariah law demands the execution of y'all homos.  But, hey, that doesn't mean I'm gonna do it!.  I'm not.   Maybe if Bill Ayers was preisdent;  like that's gonna happen lol.

And then there's  this ...
odinga ate my buybee!

As for me, and for personal reasons,  I find myself more or less in this camp. No, I don't recognize gay marriage as a sacrament, but an accommodation made while  the world falls apart.  Your miles may certainly differ, and so be it.

As I grow older and older
And totter toward the tomb
I find that I care less and less
Who goes to bed with whom

Dorothy Sayers


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well OK then. Does Mother Superior know?

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

We share the same trials.

Anonymous said...

I was referring to your coming out of the closet.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Sire, I must protest. This summarizes my views 100%. Logic wins.

http://www.janegalt.net/blog/archives/005244.html

-bfhogues

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's a pretty long paper. I read enough of it to know that I agree with it implicitly, having made most of the same arguments myself. I've not become an advocate of gay marriage, I've simply reached an accommodation with it. If a janitor wants to call himself a maintenance engineer, fine by me.

Marie said...

It's not about who is having sex with whom.

It's about redefining the main building block of society.

Its ramifications are disastrous. From inheritance law to custody cases to adoption rights to forced indoctrination to hate crime legislation.

It also insults real marriage.

It is the opposite of "harmless."

Anonymous said...

I'll stick with the words-have-meaning crowd. I don't inquire into the manages of others, but only a man and a woman can create a child, and both are infinitely important to the development of that child. When we put all three together, we have a family. Without one of the three, it is something else.

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I again agree.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.