Monday, June 20, 2011

The Stranger With aHangman's Noose

Confiscated, or abandoned at an airport
Looking for a back-story here boss.

Hangman's Noose

I found this via Drudge's link to PROPERTY SEIZURE AT AIRPORTS TURNS A PROFIT. It's hard not to get pissed when you read the article, and look at some of the items seized - like tiny belt buckle jewelry in the shape of guns.  But a hangman's noose? There has to be a back-story here, and I think it's most likely this.

TSA Lady: "Sir, why are you carrying this rope?"
Passenger:
"Not that it's any of your bidness, but I'm a rodeo cowboy."
TSA Lady: "This thing must weigh  12 pounds.  Maurice,  come look at this ..."
TSA Agent Maurice: "Holy Sh*t!  This a mother-fu**ing noose Patti. "
Passenger: "No 'taint."
TSA Lady: Sir, your ticket is to Washington's Reagan airport ...  "
TSA Agent Maurice: (interrupts) " ... I seen rodeos, and this ain't being no rodeo rope.  It's too heavy/  This here's a rope they hangin' people with."
Passenger: (Snatches rope from Maurice)  — "Alright coppers, you got me.  Yeah, I was going to Washington and hang me a congressman.  Any congressman as long as it's a democrat.  But right now I'm fixing to leave, all peaceable like.  I'll hang the first one of you who tries to stop me." 
TSA Lady: "Maurice, I think he means it.  Let him go."
Passenger: (Drops rope, rushes toward boarding area) - "So long suckers ... !"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sir, you must leave behind your vintage type writer, you might... club someone with it.

thoR

Anonymous said...

This little tidbit is about the TSA, too:

http://tiny.cc/f7wxo

And every bit as outrageous.

S2

Anonymous said...

Rog, that type writer takes a T7 ribbon if it helps. No?

DougT said...

TSA Agent: Sir, you are certainly well-hung.

Capt. Wooodrow F. Call: Yes son, and if you keep grabbing my junk, you soon will be also.

El Jefe said...

RKOF,

How about getting with Zazzle, The Naughty Wingnut and coming up with a snow globe with this picture inside

DougM said...

TSA supervisor leafs through regulations:
"Wellp, nothin' in here about hangin' Democrat congressmen. Have a nice trip, sir?"

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.