Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stupid Laws

Today's Fun Thing


Since I use Google-owned Blogspot it's obligatory that I also have  Google-owned G-Mail.  I never use it, but  am swamped with comments  to  videos I post on Google-owned YouTube, which I also never read; I only delete. In the process of  ridding the current batch,  I somehow opened one.  It was from this guy telling me about his newest video.  I looked, and it's pretty entertaining.  I'd reply to him, so he knows I saw his comment, but I deleted it already. 

3 comments:

DougM said...

*heh*
Linked to this in my comment (6) over here, Rodge.

Darrell said...

As for the Colorado laws, I could well imagine some tanked up miner trying to ride his horse or mule upstairs in a hotel, back during the Cripple Creek gold rush. There are wild burros running loose in the streets of Cripple Creek to this day. Also, I knew a gal who tried to ride a horse into a saloon in Telluride, CO a long time ago. That was before Telluride became yuppie heaven.

I'm not a bit surprised by any of the laws in Boulder. Sofas on porches are definitely declasse. Bongs are okay, if not required, but not sofas.

Anonymous said...

They don't enforce that Blythe one. Been there plenty of times; never been challenged on my boots.

[BTW BEST Cosmo in CA: Blythe; Courtesy Coffee Shop; Bar in the back [step into 1953]; ask for Anita. Make it a double.]

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.