Saturday, July 09, 2011

Broken Roombas create jobs

Hey there is a slogan - Roomba - jobs created or saved!

Knowing she owned a ROOMBA,  I tipped Samurai AG Teresa from Virgina about the $19.95 Robo Mop, and inquired whether she still used it. Her response was a delight.

Broken Roombas create jobs
Nah - mine never really worked as well as I had hoped - not sure if it was a dud or if I just wasn't doing something right - then the battery completely died too and it is stuffed in a drawer.

I ended up just hiring women to come in once a week and clean :-)

Hey there is a slogan - Roomba - jobs created or saved!

Did you get my email about our awesome AG Cuccinelli (Cuccinelli: UVa policy can't bar concealed weapons) ?  LOVE that guy! (me too)

Teresa


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken Cuccinelli for President!
He's my local hero.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Unknown said...

Me three on Cuccinelli. I saw him talk at a Tea Party rally last year about his decision to sue the Feds over the mandate in ObamaCare. Great speaker, very logical and forceful.

I would definitely vote for him if he runs for Governor of Virginia, and later for President.

Anonymous said...

Heh- did you notice what woot is offering today? Maybe they saw Friday's jobs report....

I also adore our governor - Bob McDonnell - he is such a pleasure to work for!

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I did. I'm waiting for $39.95 with extra battery. I used mine every day until the batt would no longer take a charge, but wasn't will to spring for whatever it was they were charging for a new one. Still ain't.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.