Monday, July 18, 2011

Gaybama?

Washington Insider - Obama member of Chicago Gay Club?

On May 24, 2010, WMR had a blockbuster report for subscribers only, which claims that Obama is a long-time member of a gay man’s club in Chicago, of which his Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is also a member

I first saw this story 3 days ago on Rense.com in an article titled “Madsen Is Vindicating Larry Sinclair.” [Note: Sinclair is a gay man who claims he had 2 sexual encounters with Obama in Chicago.] The article had a short excerpt from the WMR. I did not post it here on Fellowship at the time because I wanted to think about it.

I went back to Rense for the article today, but when I clicked “Obama’s Gay Club,” the article is no longer there, no doubt because  ... [CONTINUE Note - this was written in May, 2010 ]
Photo shoot for Gay Rights activity in DC

Do I think Obama's gay?  Yes.  I followed the Larry Sinclair saga closely, and I believe any fair minded person would  have to take his story seriously.  When the Democrat police network started persecuting and then prosecuting Sinclair, I was convinced he told the truth.  I'd sure like to know if  that photo above is real, and actually posed  by for the Human Rights Campaign and Gay Rights protest in the nation's capitol.  If it is, it ought be used extensively, beginning now.

These photos are, well,  fun.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where else would a corksucker hang out?

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That photo is a photochop, but a damned good one. Obama shoulda hired that guy to do his birth certificate.

Anonymous said...

This would certainly help explain some of the blank spots in his background.
Tim

Chuck Martel said...

I consider Jeff Rense the same way I consider Rowan Williams the Archbishop of Canterbury -- lying SOBs. They have no credibility.

If they have stated their position on a particular matter, then it is most likely that the contra position is the truth.

I wouldn't believe either one of them if they said the sky was blue.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'd never heard of Rense Chuck, but from what I've seen, I suspect you're spot-on.

hellferbreakfast said...

The T.V. show, "OZ", in real time.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.