Thursday, July 07, 2011

Offending Muslim Sensibilities - Boo-hoo

Here is a victory I missed when it happened April 1, 2010. It is worthy of your time now.
JUDGE REVERSES MARINE COMMANDER’S BAN OF ANTI-TERRORIST DECALS
JUDGE REVERSES MARINE COMMANDER’S BAN OF ANTI-TERRORIST DECALS
I'm not so sure this isn't a Pyhrric victory.  I like the decision, but the specter of today's activist judiciary weighing in on military matters is unsettling, to say the least. I don't blame the commander because I sense he was acting under Obamunist dictates.

thor

2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm thinking Katie Couric would still be an anchor if she hadn't pushed so hard to make the story a headline for the evening news.....

Anonymous said...

That Devil Dog is (U.S.S.) Stark raving mad. Ooh Rah!-Anymouse

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.