Thursday, July 07, 2011

Oh Nurse ...

Male Call

Nurse Michael
  After experiencing the discomfort and embarrassment of a prostate test on the National Health Service, I decided to have my next test carried out while visiting in San Francisco where the beautiful nurses are more gentle and accommodating. (this almost writes itself, wot)

As I laid naked on my side on the table, the nurse began the examination.  

"Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection," said the nurse.  

"I haven't got an erection," I said.  

"No, but I have." replied the nurse.

Moral:  Don't have this procedure done in San Francisco !


Tim



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

During the mobilization of the first Gulf War, I was processed through an inoculation station where I was shot in both cheeks of my ass simultaneously by two of the cutest sailorette corpsmen you've ever seen. When they finished, I stood up. Looked into their smiling faces, and said, "Let's do that again". They both giggled, which was quite nice.

Casca

Kim said...

Doctor: Okay, it's time for your rectal exam. Hope you're okay with that.
Patient: Can I masturbate while you're doing it?
Doctor: Ahhh, you don't really need a rectal exam.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.