Monday, July 25, 2011

A simple request ...

A simple request


Chit Chat

One lazy Sunday morning the wife and I were quiet and thoughtful, sitting around the breakfast table when I said to her unexpectedly, "When I die, I want you to sell all my stuff, immediately."

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked. 

"I figure a woman as fine as yourself would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff."

She looked at me intently and said: "What makes you think I'd marry another asshole?"



merrily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is my "staight man" also. I give her a line and all hell breaks loose. Go figure...

Buzz D

Anonymous said...

Wife:
If I die, will you remarry?

Husband:
I don't know. Maybe.

Wife:
Will she drive my car?

Husband:
Probably.

Wife:
Will she use my golf clubs?

Husband:
No, she's left handed.

Tim

Anonymous said...

"I figure a woman as fine as yourself would eventually remarry and I don't want some other asshole using my stuff."

Wife "you've been using his old stuff for 20 years"

Yeah, I'm a little jaded...
IrateIrishman

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm a little jaded...
IrateIrishman
# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7/26/11 4:07 AM

"Well, (as RR would say), When the DNA tests have been performed, about 20% of children are not the biological child of their mothers' husband..."
So, you're not jaded, you're just statin' the facts...
{number from memory, not biased by any fact or truth...}
tomw


P.S.
TW=aendit.
Has anyone else noticed the blue ovalish logo on the tube with the word "Endemol"? Sounds apocalyptic to me: End 'Em All ???
tw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.