Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Something that caught my fancy

Take 10 laps Murphy!

I know.  It's this lack of control that keeps me off MSNBC.  I did check with the board however, and they said "it does look like something the National Endowment for the Arts would fund;" so it is art.  Well, not so much what you're seeing, but the roll-over.  Yes, I did modesty her-up a bit for the cover.  There's no accounting for taste, and right now I find this tasty.  An hour from now?  Who knows.

Safe Mouse path outside the border

Safe Mouse path outside the border




9 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

The dude is reaching for his beer! At least somebody has his priorities in order.

pdwalker said...

Well, if I have to have a reason for not getting my beer, that'll do nicely.

Anonymous said...

THANKS BOSS ! A REAL KING KNOWS HOW TO PLEASE HIS SUBJECTS ; ) > SMIBSID

Anonymous said...

Jackpot! I see silver dollars!
olds-mo-william

DougM said...

See? Now that's why you never take your sister to Mardi Gras.

Chuck Martel said...

Life is good.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

yup. still tasty

pdwalker said...

I recognize that look he has. It's the "Oh Lord!, I've died and gone to Heaven" look.

rickn8or said...

Why isn't that Young Idiot playing "Motorboat"??

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.