Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby Sitting

Fun Doody


Adventures with grandaughter

I've been posting less than usual lately as some may have noticed, and even rejoiced over. And my E-mail is just clogged. Because Poppy (that's  me, so I guess that makes MoSup "moppy?")  is taking care of the princess granddaughter #2.   Her mommy and daddy are celebrating their anniversary the old fashioned way, by riding a train to New York City and spending lots and lots of money for everything.  We too are having great fun and adventure.  Here I'm teaching her how to eat fried potatoes on the couch; it's something I invented. Sometimes she makes me sad, because even at two years she's smarter than me; she can speak Spanish. Well, it's time for my mid-morning nap.

Hah.  She heard me and is saying "Have a nice nap Poppy" (Grammy dijo que si se queda dormido otra vez debería llamar a la policía Poppy)




9 comments:

DougM said...

¡¿La policía?! Oy, vey!
(What? Well, "Oy Vey! Olé!" worked.)

Anonymous said...

We visit with "Curly Sue" one day a week, and it takes me a day to recover.
mary

mRed said...

English speak barely, I. Potato fried like, I.

molonlabe28 said...

She's a beauty, Rodge.

Beats sharing the intronet with a bunch of fellow curmudgeons.

JMcD said...

Ain't you got any No Descanse?

Juice said...

This post is a beauty and entertainingly funny at the same time. Keep up the good poopy, er poppy work!

I-RIGHT-I said...

She's a living doll and living proof why Progressive/Degenerates should be given no quarter.

Anonymous said...

My little girl just started at Mt St. Mary's this week . Seems like only yesterday she was sitting in her little chair , just like that . My how the time has flown . Take all the time you want Boss , We'll be here when You're ready . Don't waste one precious moment with that little ANGEL . After all , she may help to pick out your "OLD FOLKS" home when you finally go " ACID MAN " on us some day ; ) > SMIBSID

pdwalker said...

It's important to have priorities.

And it's great that she can help you with your Spanish.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.