Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Freeman to Obama - 'Get Pissed!'

Freeman to POTUS: 'Get pissed off'

At first I was really disappointed to discover that Morgan Freeman, one of the few in showbiz I have some esteem for, was just another stereotypical wind-up Hollywood commie asshat. Then I did some investigating.  It turns out, my informant tells me, there is this back story.

 
                                                                                                           
     "You are one sorry-ass sob Obama.  When I was growing up in Mississippi there was a fella just like you.  Came through town selling snake oil medicine that made everybody sick.  A year later he had the nerve to come back selling another elixir; claimed it would let you live to be 100 years old.  Didn't work for him though. Next morning he was hanging from a Magnolia tree.  You're just like that snake oil salesman.  If you didn't have Secret Service protection I'd kick your butt."
....
    What's the matter?   Cat got your tongue?  Am I the first brother who sees you for what you are?  A scheming little bastard with a phony resume and no sense? 
.....
     Answer me weasel!  If someone talked to me like that I'd sure be pissed off.  What about you,  pissant? Get pissed off  and answer me damn you'!  Surely you have some explanation for why you ruined the country.
Well?
Don't call me Shirley?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - It sure sounds like Freeman, but I'm afraid he is another "Hollywood commie asshat"

Tim from Chicago

Bill W. said...

Yeah, kinda disappointing. I remember the 60 Minutes interview he did with Mike Wallace in which he stated in effect to "quit talking about race". He poo-pooed Black history month by saying, "Do we have a White history month?"

So, unless your back story is true, I'm putting him on the same list as Sean Penn, Barbra Streisand, Tim Robbins, etc.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

My source is currently on a secret mission to Uranus, but he's never been wrong before.

Anonymous said...

Too much money or success softens the brain. It is the Hollywood, Silicone Valley, and DC disease.

Casca

Anonymous said...

I had a magnolia tree? I thought of it as a bush. Can you hang anything from a magnolia "tree"?

SFAOV Sgsaur said...

"I had a magnolia tree? I thought of it as a bush. Can you hang anything from a magnolia "tree"?"

Plenty of Oaks & Sycamores around if you can't...

Anonymous said...

A real Magnolia is plenty stout with branches over 7 ft off the ground.

Casca

Wabano said...

This is the same Morgan Freeman who apparently demonstrated his conformity to Hollywood values by sacrificing his marriage to an incestuous relationship with a 17-year-old. O’Bummer’s numbers may be in a nosedive with everyone else, but the degenerate demographic is firmly behind him.

Screwing his own grand daughter...a true obamunist...

http://moonbattery.com/morgan-freeman_edena-hines.jpg

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.