Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Gabrielle Giffords released into the wild

Today's Hateful and Tasteless Observation
Gabrielle Giffords appears on House floor for first time since her shooting
Members stunned as Eagle snatches her away
Never to Be Seen again?

Gifforeds Carried Away by Eagle

I'm sorry about that, but I just couldn't help being reminded of  the school children who nursed a wounded bird back to health,  only to see a hawk swoop down and grab it when they ceremoniously released it. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad because my first thought was 'She's just a prop'. Then I felt REAL bad becuase I thought 'how can we tell her apart from all the other dems with brain damage'.
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

See below

Anonymous said...

She's the less humid Debbie Wasserman, if she had been a republican, she'd be a democrat now.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.