Thursday, August 04, 2011

Mitt and Sarah, sittin' in a tree ...

Mitt and Sarah, sittin' in a tree
K-N-I-F-E-F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G --
Palin: ‘I do not have respect’ for Romney’s debt-deal performance


Sarah Palin knocked presidential candidate Mitt Romney for waiting until the debt-ceiling compromise was a “done deal” before speaking out against it.

“Bless his heart, I have respect for Mitt Romney, but I do not have respect for what he has done through this debt increase debate,” she said Tuesday night in a Fox News interview.


The Real THE ONE
Bless Her Heart


4 comments:

Jess said...

I think if it came right down to it, Sarah would hand Mitt his ass in a cage match. Not that I'd want to see such a thing.....maybe I would.

toadold said...

Only in the North East could Romney be considered a "conservative."
I was most amused when I recently read that Democrats were talking about Romney as the man to beat for 2012. Sorry but Mr. RINO Lite is just not that popular in the South, Midwest, and Western states. Basically the Red States with growing populations and electoral votes. That entire group in the BosWash corridor needs to get out more.

Unknown said...

Toldold, your assumption that this game occurs on a level playing field may be in error.

I can't think of one person in 2007 that thought McCain would get the GOP nomination, or for that matter, that Obama (who) would be his opposition. Yet a year later the dems had both of their ideal candidates.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That's true. In both cases the establishment GOP and DNC media complex got what they lobbied for.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.