Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why did I even post this?

Person in Hawaii claims he obtained PAN AM flight logs that show Obama flew with parents from Kenya to Hawaii at 5 months old.
Blah-blah-blah



-
"I have a copy of the birth certificate. I will post this soon and then corroborating evidence barrack actually flew into Hawaii at 5 months of age with his parents. You see I figured out how to prove this because I obtained logs of flights from what was. PAN AM and there were only two airlines flying into Hawaii at that time. It was fairly easily once I found the archived records. This cover up involves major players in Hawaii and in the federal government. Believe or don't believe me I don't care. Obama was born in Kenya to father who was a communist agent trained in Moscow!"

This has an oder of agitprop poop, but if the logs are produced, and verified, that's that.

   Alear

9 comments:

Spunky Texan said...

would be interesting if it were true

Anonymous said...

True, but inaccurate.

U.K.L. Lee

TimO said...

Unfortunately, with only a year plus to go in his administration, even if they got hold of photos of his mom carrying him off the plane the Senate, congressional committees and Democratic Party would just shrug their shoulders and say, "My bad... so what..."

At most they'll promise to vet the next candidate closer and sweep it under the rug with an asterisk in the history books they'll hope no one will read.

They don't believe the rules apply to them anyway.

Anonymous said...

The dumocrats will just produce records showing he flew of Hawaii at an earlier date.

Anonymous said...

Rodger: I like your blog a lot — been reading it since 2004 or so! I like your PhotoShop abilities as well. Recently, though, you've been doing Photoshop overkill on the illustrations and turning them into hard-to-recognize murals of shapes. I hope that you're having fun doing them, and this phase of your artistic expression passes soon.

Kristophr said...

By making his illos into art, he can enforce copyright.

And does not have to worry about being dinged for copyright violations, since what he is doing is considered fair use.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks anon, but Kristopher is on target.

Anonymous said...

Well, that sucks. Couldn't you just put a mole on everyone's face?

Casca

Anonymous said...

"Fair use art" free from copyright violation prosecution? Okay, makes sense to me.

Keep up the good work.

—Roger

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.