Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bad Movies

Movie Review Inquest
The Machinist



The Machinist

She: Let's watch a movie
Me:  Okay. What?
She You pick
Me: I only watch foreign films anymore and I know you don't like subtitles
She  [Shrugs]
Me:  I'll find something - gimme about 15 minutes.
       [18 minutes later]
She  What are we watching
Me:  It's called "The Machinist."
She  Never heard of it.
Me:  Me neither.  It stars Christan Bale who's a pretty good actor
        [101 minutes later]
She:  Yuck
Me:  That's the worst ----king movie I've ever seen
She:  Yuck



4 comments:

Hell_Is_Like_Newark said...

Hey! I liked that movie!

JMcD said...

I kinda liked it back when I saw it.
Just could NOT figure how they did the skinniness....
Was that real?...Was it effects?

Anonymous said...

Christian Bale really lost all of that weight. He lived on an apple and water a day, nothing else. He did the same thing while preparing for the movie, "The Fighter"

Anonymous said...

While Christian Bale devotes a lot of effort and heartache to his roles, he's still not a class act.

He revealed what a dick he is on this rant .

Warning NSFW language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.