Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Coulter-Palin kerfluffle

Crikey—  I love it so when birds fight over me ...


STFU


  • heart4u
    Sick of Palin. What? More like Tea Party supporters SICK OF ANN COULTER! Coulter wants Chris Cristie to run..ugh. Coulter is a regular on Bill Maher show…ugh. Coulter thinks her Sh#$ doesn’t stink, ugh! Sorry Coulter, but Palin is going down in history as a true blue patriot. She’s not a LOSER like you.
    • Snowprincess
      I think you're right, heart4u. I think she must just be jealous that she doesnt' s%$^ vanilla ice cream like Sarah Palin.  I heard Sarah Palin can make a soft-serve swirl in the shape of a snow machine. That's why she has my vote.


      I think Ann is right about Palin " Fish or cut bait,"  but that's all.  How does she know that "most Americans don't want her for president?"  Polls?  I think these two commenters are agreeably prescient.


    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Coulter is venturing into Kathleen Parker territory.

    She's a fearless conservative spokesman but this hang up she has for Sarah is weird-Christie too.
    MM

    pdwalker said...

    Maybe Christie sends a tingle up her leg?

    Nevermind. We're not all perfect in all ways. Lord knows I have maybe 1 or 2 faults of my own.

    Anonymous said...

    I love Annie with her big tits and wicked wit, but she's from the Northeast, and a lawyer, and a barren woman. She needs a man to hold her leash, but it's football season, and I'm busy.

    Casca

    toadold said...

    Excuse me while I make a new tin-foil hat, but I've noticed people who claim to belong to the tea party or who claim to be Palin fans popping up that I've never heard of before.
    I disagree with Coulter on the suitability of Christie because of his stance on gun control, global warming and etc.
    Some of the so called Palin supporters strike he as a bit shrill and I wonder about them a bit. Are they false flag trolls?

    Steve in Greensboro said...

    In fact, Ann Coulter's shit smells like roses. She is wrong about Christie, but that does not change the fact that she causes lefties heads to spin around like Linda Blair's in the Exorcist. And for that, Ann is granted absolution for many, many sins.

    Post a Comment

    Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.