Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fuck Islam, and the Pale Horse it Rides in on.

EVIL


Islam Toys



  I've been actively pissed off about it every day since, so I'm not going to do anything special over 9-11 just because it happened 10 years ago today.  I listened to the show last night that replayed phone calls home from people trapped in the towers.  Most died.  I wasn't going to listen because it all sounded too macabre, not to mention intrusive.  Surprisingly , they were not.  Maybe because the disembodied voices were so matter-of-factly void of panic.  So like everyday calls I receive from my own family.  I think most of them, deep-down, knew they were going to die, but would not allow it to surface.  While there was the tiniest hope.

I hate Islam, if not every poor schlub who's had it thrust upon him as a birthright.  The notion of it gaining a foothold and influence in this country makes me want to puke.  Islam is flatly inimicable to our own American birthright  For reasons previously stated. We win, or they win.  Period.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Christian side wrestles with my pragmatic side. It's not my place to judge but I will defend myself.
Tim

Anonymous said...

It scares me to think the American people can be so blind . Go to youtube and look at the number of views that the conspiracy videos have gathered , MILLIONS . If millions of people stood , and watched the planes fly into the buildings , how can you even begin to come to the conclusion that President Bush knocked the buildings down . . I also looked for the videos of the muslims celebrating the attacks , and they have all disappeared , yet the conspiracy videos are stacked like firewood . There is clearly an organized attempt to deceive . America is being torn down from within . SMIBSID

Skoonj said...

We have to start getting serious about Islam. My program:

1. Elect a president in 2012 who understands we are at war and is willing to fight.
2. Open all US continental, offshore and Alaska oil reserves to exploitation. We have more oil available than the entire Middle East.
3. Overturn Congress' 2007 prohibition against making synthetic oil.
4. As the price of oil comes down, the Arab and Iranian asshats will get far less for what they produce. They will become far easier to deal with as they run short of cash.
5. Establish Middle Eastern states as reservations, as we did with the Indians. If they want to kill each other on their reservations, fine, but they cannot enter the US. Ever. As long as the grass grows, as long as the river flows, as long as the wind blows.
6. Muslims in the US will be required to renounce Islam and convert to a real religion, at the point of a sword. No conversion, you die, or get deported to your chosen reservation, with no right of return.

So, will that ever be enacted? No, but it would work.

Anonymous said...

I nominate Skoonj for King For a Month! When TRKOF is off on his B-52 run, Skoonj can reign supreme and fix stuff.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Chuck Martel said...

WWPUIID?

What would Pope Urban II do?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.