Saturday, September 17, 2011

Hi - I'm from the government ...

The District’s spy network
Photo-ticketing machines rolling digital video 24-hours a day.



Gummint Protection

Mr. Brown favors use of such power only on special occasions, “not just surveillance for the sake of surveillance - because I wouldn’t be for that. But I think this weekend showed, my goodness, it was a very important weekend that was taking place in this country. Imagine if they had found something that shouldn’t be there and saved many lives. To me, that’s more important than anything.” [Full]


Please sir, may I have another? .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching in real-time as evil gets eviler. I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.