Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Shoulda blown that bridge to kindom come.

'Bridge To 21st Century' Crap Forgotten


At a White House press conference, President Clinton explains the details of his new "Forget About All That 21st Century Bridge Crap" plan.
Bridge to the 21st Century. Egad.

"My fellow Americans," Clinton said, "the time has come for all of us to erase all that bullshit from our minds. I am fully confident that if we all work together, by the end of the week we can forget I ever said that crap."

"While those stirring words appeared to come from my heart," Clinton added, "they in fact originated from my ass."  [Full]


Clinton built that bridge.  It led to Barack Obama.


3 comments:

Jess said...

I think the bridge is still in committee. They'le get right on it, right after they decide on how many gold door knobs are required in the Congressional shoe shine shop.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Monica, blow the bridge!

Cheesy said...

Is...that mooch-elle in the front wid da AK?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.