Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Carter's Revenge?

Peanut Shortage
I told you you'd pay!
Peanut shortage sends peanut butter prices soaring


I know what you were saying.  "No matter how bad things get, we can always live on peanut butter."

My first thought was to blame Gore for enticing farmers to sell peanut oil as a fuel, but as it turns out, no.  Number one reason was cotton prices skyrocketed,  so farmers switched crops. Disease is playing a role too.  But look at this as an opportunity. 

GOLD-No | PEANUT BUTTER-Si
Peanut Shortage


3 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

I don't care how much it costs I will not go without my Skippy.

Anonymous said...

Somehow we ought to find out which peanut butter company Jimmah Carter sells his peanuts to, then boycott buying any peanut butter from them.

Scottiebill

Ralph Gizzip said...

I don't care how much it costs, either. I can't eat the crap.

wv: hotype Personally, I like them small and Asian.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.