Friday, October 21, 2011

Confederate Flag causes "race war" ....

Racist Politics
Confederate Flag?  I don't think so.




Confedarate Flag

DOWAGIAC, Mich. – Classrooms were noticeably empty at Union High School on Thursday. It’s been almost a week since administrators banned students from wearing anything with the confederate flag.

Since then, things at the school have been tense, “It’s been really hectic, pretty awkward,” Brittany Williams said.

Thursday was a half day for students, Williams and her friend spent the day downtown trying to escape the controversy at the high school.

“They need to stop, they’re doing it on purpose just to agitate people,” Williams said.

To her, it’s not just the Confederate flag she finds offensive, it’s the students who are wearing it and their reasoning behind it. “A lot of them don’t interact with black people,” Williams said. “So a lot of them I think are being racist.”


[Full]

Since a white student's mother made thirty-two Confederate flag t-shirts for her son to distribute, I'll guess that it was race related.  The smart thing for all schools to do is adopt school uniforms, which have— near as I can tell,  been successful wherever tried.  Of course when the kids start crying about their rights being violated, it's necessary that a responsible adult use a switch on their little derrières, and lay down the law.  That seldom happens because the Liberal culture , which controls these matters, have no responsible adults in their ranks. 

General CartmanAnyway, the Confederate flag did not cause the "race war."  That happened because Liberals and their Black plantation overseers created a controversy oer an icon, where none before existed, for political purpose.  Since the Obamacy, race relations are worse than they've ever been.  Ever! And that's nationwide.  And done on purpose.

When I attended public grade school (first grade) in Chicago, the first fad to hit— before Davy Crockett or the Hula Hoop, was civil war hats.  If your mom bought you a gray one, you were a confederate;  blue a Yankee.  I got gray so I "fought" with the confederates during lunchtime recess.  One kid had a Blue officer's Stetson, and that was so powerful a totem that even the confederates admired him.  That's how easy it is to gain (or lose) status at that age.  Had nothing to do with race, or history.  It was just fun.  Life was fun before this whiny Liberal culture swallowed it up.  Goddamn them all.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is arguably the battle flag. The first National flag was far different. But like most things of this nature, if you dont adopt the approved mind set you a racist. Because that was the ONLY thing the civil war was fought over.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Both sides of my family crossed the Potomac , and fought for the South , one of my ancestors was implicated with the Surratts , and I grew up within a stones throw of Dr. Mudds House . I have GREAT PRIDE in my heritage , and WILL NOT BACK DOWN WHEN CONFRONTED ABOUT IT ! My Daughter was confronted at college the other day by an african student , who marched up to her , and called Her a racist because she was wearing a Confederate belt buckle . She just told him that he was wrong , that Her buckle was a St. Andrews Cross , and to google it , as She walked away smiling ; ) > SMIBSID

I-RIGHT-I said...

OK, you got a bunch of White Trash Yankees attending UNION High in
Abungoflip Michigan donning the Stars and Bars to piss of a few liberal ratbastards and the Mahogany Mob; I get it. But the fact is they are White Trash Yanks and shouldn't be allowed to dishonor that flag. That should be left up to the White Trash Southern's and nobody else....just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

One mans trash , is another mans treasure ; ) > SMIBSID

K-nine said...

http://deaddogwalkin.blogspot.com/2011/10/dont-fly-my-flag.html

Unknown said...

I-RIGHT-I,

That is not, nor has it ever been the Stars and Bars.

If you're going to be opinionated try to be factual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America

WV - kolor ?

I-RIGHT-I said...

Thanks for the history lesson boys and believe me when I say I meant no disrespect to the fallen heroes on either side or the real Americans that keep their memory alive.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.