Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kodak camera

stuff I'm pleased with
KODAK m52




Kodak M52
Picture taken with Canon A560
I've had my Canon Power Shot A560 for 4+years and it's crapping out.  I have to flick the shutter open with my finger, and it won't record sound anymore.  A few weeks ago WOOT had this Kodak Easy Share 14 mp for $69 and I bought it.  I'm very very impressed. 

The interface is the best, and most intuitive I've ever seen on any electronics gadget.  It takes HD movies, and has a thing called Easy Share, neither of which entered into my buying decision.  Turns out Easy Share allows you to WiFi  pictures or movies to any of the social networks, or You Tube,  with the snap of a button.  That includes having them tagged, and commented if you want.  Nothing I'm interested in, but I think MoSup would like it, so I'm not going to tell her about it. 

What really tickled me though was the movie quality.  I shot the Dangerous Medicine video (just below) hand held, off the television screen while I sat in my King of France and Sweden chair.  I could have edited it in the camera,  but used my ArcSoft Showtime instead. 

I'm not pushing this; I'm just saying that, if you're in the market it's a very good camera at this price (or even more).  I thinks it's better than either of my last two Canons, which did cost a good deal more.  Like I said, I paid $75 with shipping; Amazon sells it for $125; Staples for $149.99.

You're welcome.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How hard can it be to learn the harmonica?
Tim

I-RIGHT-I said...

Pretty cool but I like Gerard's idea. They should have made it look like a 70's Instamatic.

Anonymous said...

and Sweden.
Sweden? I must've missed this somewhere.
olds-mo-william

Rodger the Real King of France said...

.
I'm a Swedish meatball ... .

.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.