Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nancy Pelosi Loses It

PELOSI UNGLUED: Republicans 'want women to die on the floor'...


I'm pretty sure that most Americans are like me.  I don't wish death on any American not sentenced by a jury.  That's unlike Pelosi who bears much responsibility for  the 50 million American citizens murdered  by abortionists since 1973. Ahem .  Take Ted Kennedy.  Please.   Ba-da-Bing  (sorry).  I never wished death on him, but considering all the harm he did to this country,  God might excuse me for  occasionally having had a party in my head in anticipation of the grand event.  I have prayed for his soul in the aftermath, so I am not hateful.  Pelosi is in that same category.  She is one of only two women in the world for whom it's excusable to not only think the words "cunt," and "fucking bitch," when her name is invoked, but to actually use  them publicly.  I think once a year is treasonable.  I meant reasonable.  See what she does?  Hateful bitch.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very happy to wish Teddy an eternity screaming in hell-one of the scummiest politicians in my lifetime...wait make that THE scummiest.

Burn Teddy burn-I hope it hurts really really bad.
MM

As for Pelosi, still first tier no doubt but she doesn't, and who could?, hold a candle to Ted. She'll still be doing eons time next to Teddy.

Anonymous said...

Ol' Teddy's been sober over a year now.
Tim

Anonymous said...

I cannot remember who once said, "I have never killed a man, however I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."

Yup.

The Hairy Wombat

Benji40 said...

For months after Teddy's death I would walk into work smiling, no matter the crisis du jour, approach a certain individual and say, "What a great day!, Teddy is still dead! May he rot in hell." Still feel the same way for the same reasons.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Your Quality Asurance

JMcD said...

Curious thing... Although Ted was 7 years older than me, we got our SS numbers about the same time....Me at 14, him at 21.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.