Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh yeah, step over this line! ....

   
Where some guy paints a target on his face,
so to speak ...





Every cop, anywhere, who sees this will feel the urge to plant his baton two inches deep into his skull. That was my first reaction. But, I'll say this about these people;  they have passion.   The kind us teapartiers don't show.  Yet.  I can't speak to the incident he's referring to, but yeah, maybe he's right.  If so,  good on him. Still, he's pretty stupid, unless he sees a future in martyrdom. I will love seeing him put his words into action.   If he  does, my guess is—   "speed and vodka."  Let's  hope a lot of  these fleas smarten up and take their energy and join us. 

marc miller




9 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

Yeah, bullshit. He's trying to impress a girl and convince his dealer he's good for last week's missed payment.

But good luck with those handcuffs kid.

Chuck Martel said...

It's not total BS. He is talking about the Oakland PD after all.

I-RIGHT-I said...

It's a shitty job in a shitty town but somebody has to do it. Word has it that the losers brought it on themselves when they started with the bottles and rocks.

Anonymous said...

don't confuse stupidity or mental illness for passion

Anonymous said...

At least the hippies in the 60's understood that their "civil disobedience" involved violating the Law. These nitwits think it's a Constitutional right.
GrinfilledCelt

Jim - PRS said...

Yes, Kid. You. Made. Yourself. Clear. You're clearly a jyerrrrrrkoff.

Anonymous said...

I once took a wrong turn in Oaktown, and drove down Fruitvale after dark. It was an apocalyptic experience. Literally, there were fires in the middle of the street. Never had I felt so uneasy at being unarmed. The OPD are an occupation force among the insane.

Casca

BobG said...

Am I the only person who wants to slap him just to watch him cry?

Juice said...

No, BobG. I would love to see him cry like the little girl he is.
"I have *handcuffs* and I know how to use them." LMAO! Thanks for the jocularity, Rodger.

I'll bet his handcuffs threat sent a shiver down the OPD spines. Those cops deal with guns and gangs on a daily. What a putz that punkazz is.
*think meth* alright

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.