Tuesday, November 08, 2011

A bathroom mole?


How Osama bin Laden really died.
There's a Mole in the White House?


Rest Room Mole



President Obama stepped up to a podium in the East Room of the White House that night to announce bin Laden’s death. That rapid announcement posed a major threat to U.S. national security.

“There was a choice to keep the mission secret.” America could have left things alone for “weeks or months … even though there was evidence left on the ground there … and use the intelligence and finish off al-Qaida.”

But Obama’s announcement “rendered moot all of the intelligence that was gathered from the nexus of al-Qaida. The computer drives, the hard drives, the videocasettes, the CDs, the thumb drives, everything. Before that could even be looked through, the political decision was made to take credit for the operation.”

I just read  Correcting the ‘fairy tale’: A SEAL’s account of how Osama bin Laden really died.   That passage creeps me out, and the more I think about it, the more creeped I get. Which is rather extraordinary at this stage in the game. Let's count the possibilities. There are only three.

  1. Obama was so desperate for a success that he jumped all over the chance to say "I did what Bush couldn't"
  2. He is the stupidest man ever to occupy the White House
  3. He's a mole for the Muslum Brotherhood.



6 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

"There was a choice to keep the mission secret"

I don't think so. The Pakis were bitching about the operation, all the neighbors knew about the operation and we left a top secret stealth helicopter at the scene. Yeah, some secret.

Don't look at this as evidence of Obama's agenda and sympathies, look at all the former governments that have fallen into the hands of the terrorists in the past three years.

Anonymous said...

Righty, literalism, like perfectionism, is a disease. Go sit in the corner for an hour and think about it.

The answer is D, all of the above.

Casca

I-RIGHT-I said...

The statement is either right or wrong Casca so I don't get what you mean by literalism and perfectionism in this instance. Was there a secret? Hell no unless you want to change the definition of the word secret. Oh, wait I'm being literal aren't I? Damn. ;-)

Anonymous said...

There are secrets on one end, and the complete absence of doubt on the oter end of the spectrum. It was and is glaringly obvious that we had the opportunity to leave our foe in confusion, but instead chose to remove all doubt. One must certainly ask, why? The answer is also obvious.

Additionally, and the author's point, the White House spin of the mission as a "hit job" may carry their fantasy view of their act, but nobody covered by the UCMJ could give such a blatantly illegal order, let alone carry it out. That is the White House story that they were sent to execute Obama-Osama. It lacks verisimilitude. He put them in a position where they had to kill him. That makes sense.

Casca

cmblake6 said...

d. All of the above.

Anonymous said...

Nothing that Lord Smug, aka Captain Bullshit, Narcissist-in-Chief, Head Liar says or does surprises me, but he does make me very, very angry.
That cunt couldn't make up his mind about the mission and had to be dragged into the Situation Room after Panetta launched it. That he would take credit for it after not having the guts to trigger it is exactly what I would expect that POS to do. Jus t listen to hi address" I ordered" "I approved", "My plan"... blahblahblah".
He is a loathesome creature who hates the USA as founded.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.