Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stealing Justice ...



Lieberman directs staff to examine Fast and Furious coordination

Stealing Justice
Connecticut independent Sen. Joe Lieberman has directed the staff of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, which he chairs, to investigate miscommunication between law enforcement agencies related to the Justice Department's Operation Fast and Furious. [Full]
The prosecution of the case against Eric Holder [and inevitably Obama] is progressing much slower than I would like (he ought been removed from office by now),  but quicker than one could expect, considering Democrats control the Executive and Senate.   But that's not what I wanted to show you.  Reader Ron Metzger sent me a report he's cobbled together about Mr. Holder.  The first thing that struck me are the similarities between Obama and his A/G mysterious backgrounds.  I liked it enough to reproduce it here [Eric Holder - Stealing Justice.html].   You'll find it an interesting read, I'll warrant.  And thanks for the effort Ron.  I'm awarding you the Barn Army's Legion of Merit Ribbon with Peanut Brittle Cluster.   Here's the opening stanza ....

Eric “The Pimp” Himpton Holder, Jr. appeared in the Bronx in luggage belonging to his father, a Barbadian who suddenly materialized in the US at the age of 11 and later became a dirt salesman. His mother could not escape her Barbadosian immigrant parents and was encouraged to reproduce.

He stayed under the radar in Queens and hung around public school until the age of 10 when he was accidentally enrolled in a program for intellectually-clever rat bastards. .... 




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

On March 24, 2009, David Ogden, who was Deputy Attorney General at the time, announced new efforts with Project Gunrunner "as directed by the president."
http://mrctv.org/blog/flashback-david-ogden-announces-new-efforts-project-gunrunner-directed-president
rak

Anonymous said...

The democrats are an ongoing criminal conspiracy/enterprise. It's time to RICO their conspiratorial asses. I'm available for mass hangings, and will bring my own piano wire, but I want the PPV rights.

Casca

I-RIGHT-I said...

I'm all over that but no to the PPV rights old buddy. Worldwide that would just about pay our Nation's debts.

Cheesy said...

Miscommunication my ass.

Anonymous said...

I gotta wet my beak. OK, I'll take what's in their pockets.

Casca

Mark Alger said...

Plus One to Casca. Long past time it be recognized and acknowledged: being a Democrat is prima facie evidence of bad faith.

M

TimO said...

"Miscommunication" = (Democrat) OH... did I get caught in a less-than-truth again...

Or as we called it back in the '90s, a "Clinton".

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.