Monday, January 16, 2012

BABY ON BOARD

Perfect Gizmos and Gadgets

Baby On Board III


 

WYSIWYG
BOB III

Yes moms, an easily bored public no longer pay attention to your Baby-On-Board reminder to drivers—  "Please Don't Plough Into Me; BABY IS ON BOARD"  sign.  As a result,  death and injury levels skyrocketed.   The poorly received  BOB II  did naught to lower vehicular manslaughter rates (except in Pierre, SD).  In fact, insurance companies report  BOB II may have resulted in some mothers being pummeled  by drivers angered by the perceived  insensitivity and brutality.  They shan't easily ignore BOB III; and there is no blood displayed to raise hackles.  

Design was overseen by Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius.   She wants to make them mandatory, with severe penalties for use by drivers with no actual baby on board.
WYSIWYG
BOB II





3 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

I'm pretty sure BoBIII would get you arrested in Texas...or get the living crap beat out of you. Huh, probably both at the same time.

DougM said...

Big Baby on Board

cmblake6 said...

I LOVE IT! I want one. My youngest is 25, but I'd fly one of those!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.