Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Green Cars and Scam - Dr. Sheesh


Obamunist tactic #5
 "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

 

Obama has finally balanced the budget. The national debt is now the same size as the economy.


Q. How can you tell if Obama is lying?
A. His teleprompter is glowing.

Q. Why is Obama more popular in China than in America?
A. He created jobs over there.

Dr. Sheesh -Green Cars and Scam   "I do not like Barack Obam, I do not like his health care scam. I do not like that sneaky crook, or how he lies and cooks the books. I do not like it when he steals, I do not like his secret deals. I do not like that metro man, I do not like his 'YES WE CAN.' I do not like his spending spree, does he not know that nothing's free? I do not like his smug replies,  I do not like his constant lies. I do not like his kind of hope. I do not like it. Nope, nope, nope." Dr. Sheesh (anon)

Q. Why isn't TSA catching any terrorists?
A. They don't screen passengers on Air Force One.

If you voted for Obama in 2008, it proved you are not a racist. If you vote for Obama again in 2012, it will prove that you are one.


Q. What's the difference between Obama opponents and Obama supporters?
A. The first group works for a living while the second group votes for a living.


The Obama administration has decided to get rid of the old USDA food pyramid. It's being replaced with a food minaret.

Barack Obama has reportedly started holding a weekly séance in the Oval Office. 
So far, he has only managed to channel Jimmy Carter.


Q. Why does Obama always oppose Israel?
A. Because he's an alumnus of the other team.


Q: What would you get if you crossed a Jackass with Barack Obama?
A: Barack Obama.


Everybody knows that beer is better than Obama. Click Obama Beer to read the many reasons why.


For the funny side of ObamaCare, click hereYou'll laugh yourself sick.


For more of these here jokes, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.