Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Rick Perry squashes media reptile



Rick Perry squashes media reptile

  
If you don't burst into a round of applause at the end of it, I don't wanna be your friend anymore.
 
Kim

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Thanks Kim.  I feel closer to you now than ever.  Er  hey! How about them Bears?

And while I'm here, the idea that Iowa, a state that dismissed Tom Harken's fabricated "war hero" story, and his way left-of center politics to reelect him for 50 years,  could have some relevance in who the GOP nominee will be shows just how fkd-up the whole process is.  And oh yeah, Rick Perry for President (now that Sarry has excused Michelle from the race).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick Perry treated that smarmy little prick way too nice. Why didn't he call him on the bald faced lie? But hey, it's a start in the right direction.
RAK

I-RIGHT-I said...

Too little too late from Gov. Goodhair. He had his shot.

Bill W. said...

What isn't said by this overbearing little twit is this: "Hey, it's my opinion that you, Governor Perry, are evil. I'm going to make up some stuff here and ask you made up questions based on my opinion and get you to squirm...because I don't like Republicans and conservatives and you people need to be treated with contempt. So, if I don't have any facts, I'm going to fabricate some because they fit my bias."

Anonymous said...

You hear a 'splat' on the windshield?
I did. Heh heh.
yaaaaaayyyyyyyy [sound of crowd cheering Gov. Perry]
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Kristophr said...

Hey, Mr Reporter ... I heard form a reliable anonymous source in your own organization that you fuck pigs.

Would you care to comment about all this pig fucking you are engaged in?

Anonymous said...

This is a guy that Hugh"mr brown nose"Hewitt has on his radio program all the time and actually interviews him as though he's credible.

Levin would chew this assclown up but he's just another in a long list of crazy REgressives that Hewitt kisses up to.

Creeps like Hewitt, that so desperately want to be loved by the left, disgust me. At least REgressives will stab you in the back.
MM

Anonymous said...

Way back when ... a fellow named A. Lincoln was a-lawyering... and, paraphrasing, was told by opposing counsel that all questions could be answered by yes or no. Lincoln said "You could not answer all questions by yes or no." The lawyer insisted, and asked Lincoln to ask him any question he desired... the rest is history
Lawrence Journal-World - Google News

...man, by the time I fished this out, I forgot the topic....

tomw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.