Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Soros says 'riot'

  OCCUPY   
"Will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?"

 

WYSIWYG
Under the Red Umbrellas

George Soros, who financed the nascent OWS movement,  is now predicting (in an interview with the leftist  Daily Beast owned Newsweek)  that riots on the streets of American cities are inevitable.  

‘Yes, yes, yes,’ he says, almost gleefully,” when asked about the prospect of Occupy turning violent, writes Arlidge.

Soros claimed the riots will “be an excuse for cracking down and using strong-arm tactics to maintain law and order, which, carried to an extreme, could bring about a repressive political system, a society where individual liberty is much more constrained, which would be a break with the tradition of the United States.”

“At times like these, survival is the most important thing,” Soros continued.

“I am not here to cheer you up. The situation is about as serious and difficult as I’ve experienced in my career,” Soros said.

"Soros claimed the riots will “be an excuse for cracking down and using strong-arm tactics to maintain law and order,..."

Whose excuse?  The Democrats?  Don't make me laugh.  Any effort by American citizens to face up to this threat would be an excuse for Democrats to crack down on us.   A Republican president?  Possibly, but unlike the press in 1863, when rioters threatened the peace, today's media will condemn any such effort at self defense.  I do happen to think Soros is right,  but most of us have seen it formulating for a long time—  like since 11/2008.   Soros's  pronouncements here could be interpreted by his minions as marching orders, and I think he knows it.




6 comments:

SoylentGreen said...

Your wish is our command, me Lord!

Chuck Martel said...

Our side owns all the deer rifles and turkey shotguns.

I-RIGHT-I said...

We've got most of the high dollar recreational assault weapons and high tech accessories too. What, you thought I spent $4500 just to shoot wild pigs in the dark from half a mile away? lol

Anonymous said...

The last time this subject came up, you turned all chickenshit, righty.

In my new novel Payback, a group of veterans extort millions from Soros and chase him out of the country. I love when they mortar his heli-pad.

Casca

I-RIGHT-I said...

You have me confused with someone else Casca. If I'm afraid of anything it's dying before TSHTF and leaving the defense of my family and country to lesser mortals. Anyway Jesus never said anything against popping a Leftwingfuqwit in the head from 600yards in self defense.

lip said...

Wow I can finally use my Mosign Nagant? Yeah!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.