Monday, February 06, 2012

A $60 Bidet

Perfect Gizmos and Gadgets

The Shiney-Hiney


 

Res Ipsa Loquitur


I bought this last week from Sellout Woot.  It was $59.95 with free shipping and no tax. It arrived two days after order, and I had it installed and percolating in less than 30 minutes.  It appears to be very sturdy, and is simple as 1-2-3 to use. Which is important.  This was my first experience with a bidet, and  had only an idea of what to expect.  The reasons I bought it are, in order:
  • It's a gadget
  • It will give me the cleanest nether region in the land
  • It will save money (I haven't used so much as a square of TP since the first "white glove" inspection passed muster).
  • If I ever break both arms, or become infirm, I won't have to call the neighbors over for help to, you know.
As you can see, Brondell sells several models that cost up to $600.  Speaking for myself, there are no additional features on any that interest me.  I'm at the point where I want my appliances with one switch.  On.  Off.  The portable Shiney-Hiney (as I will call it) pretty much fits that description. and it works swell.  I know what you're thinking.  "Rodge, is the spray powerful enough to handle a manly man?  Let me tell you, at full strength you can etch designs on your sphincter,  if that's something that appeals to you.  It's the best thing I've bought since the George Foreman grill.

You're welcome


17 comments:

Jess said...

They're real handy for teaching your dog to not drink from the commode, although the barking can get out of hand.

I-RIGHT-I said...

I don't quite know what to say....
Only that if one is in tune with the universe all that can be taken care of in the shower before your day begins. Possibly not as...thrilling...

Cheesy said...

"Let me tell you, at full strength you can etch designs on your sphincter" had me falling off my chair...

BlogDog said...

I hope I get one as agift. A bidet for my B day.

SJL said...

Not sure I like the angle. What happens when it blasts "dukey water" all over your undercarriage?

Jim - PRS said...

"Let me tell you, at full strength you can etch designs on your sphincter"

Good God, Man. What if the spritz hits you in the stindeens?

Tom Smith said...

Obama has one but his is called a "biden" not a bidet

pdwalker said...

"etch designs..."

*lol*. I'm dying here... That's a fantastic choice of words.

(ever since I travelled to Japan, I've been a convert. The heated seats are the best)

pygmy rattler said...

Can it etch a Confederate flag?
Cause I'm going to a "meetin" on the 18th.

rickn8or said...

Oh, wait.

It uses COLD water right?

Anonymous said...

Rodge:
You are one sick bastid! I've been rolling around the floor for 15 minutes now.
Geo

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Geo - We prefer "brilliant," or "cracking good"

Melissa "Darla" In Texas said...

sorry to repeat myself but...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
*gasp*
BAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA!
Thank you for a much needed laugh!
*If they still have these on Friday, I might just see if I can nab one!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm dying for a woman's input. MoSup won't try it.

SondraK, Old School Wiper said...

Melissy, photos or you didn't get it :)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

yes, send pictures

Anonymous said...

What about the big wet spot on the back of your drawers from a dripping wet derriere?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.