Saturday, February 04, 2012

Holder Gets Snarky


Holder Berates Rep. During Hearing: ‘Maybe This Is the Way You Do Things in Idaho or Wherever You’re From’

 


WYSIWYG

According to National Review Online, Holder was responding to a “grandstanding presentation” by Republican Congressman Raul Labrador that “cobbled together testimony from Holder going back ten years to establish a ‘pattern’ of Holder saying, in effect, ‘I don’t know’ in testimony.”

“There’s a whole bunch of things that I could say about what you just did, maybe this is the way you do things in Idaho or wherever you’re from,” Holder said. “But understand something — I‘m proud of the work that I’ve done as attorney general of the United States, and looked at fairly, I think that I’ve done a pretty good job.” [Story + video]

Add perjury and criminal snark to the list of charges




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't congress and Grand Standing essentially synonymous?

Yat

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.