Monday, February 13, 2012

Jon Corzine Relaxes With Your Money



Obama bundlers include Jon Corzine

 

Jon Corzine Relaxes

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign identified its top fundraisers on Tuesday, including 61 people who each raised at least half a million dollars. Altogether, the more than 440 fundraisers collected at least $75 million to help Obama win a second term.

Among them are embattled former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine. Obama's campaign and the Democratic National Committee late last year returned $70,000 in contributions from Corzine and his wife following questions about the collapse of MF Global, the financial firm Corzine ran.





2 comments:

Jess said...

If you follow the money, it leads back to my ass pocket.

Damn them and their spawn.

Anonymous said...

The best things in life are free
But you can keep them for the birds and bees
Now give me money
That's what I want
That's what I wa ah ah ahn't, yeah
That's what I want.

Money don't get everything it's true
What it don't get I can't use
Now give me money...
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.