Wednesday, February 08, 2012

News from the enemy camp


Obama missing after Moose Attack

 

Res Ipsa Loquitur
A far more intesting, uplifting, and quite legal fantasy story is Obama being attacked by a moose.

It's pretty hard to run a blog that's largely culture and politics oriented without mentioning the guy in the White House's latest outrage against the American people, so I suppose I must make a token effort.  It's just all gotten so old.

Administration names official advocate for illegal immigrants

The sub headline I suppose is, "U.S. Citizens  Pound Sand."
 Come-onnnn mooses.





4 comments:

drew458 said...

You may have hit on a really good idea to handle the commies in DC. After all, the bible tells us how mooses parted the Red Sea, right?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

drew, for that groaner you will clean erasers for a week. Still, a 10!

Anonymous said...

As I dont want to clean erasers I will not try to fit Who goosed the moose in here.

unfunny x

TimO said...

A moose once bit my sister
No really!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJC5ORod7I&feature=related

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.