Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rampant Racism? Or manufactured hate?



Did the Little Green Dirt Ball Get It Right?

 

Res Ipsa Loquitur

I can't say I despise Charles Johnson  because he's dead to me since beginning his David Brock impersonation.  However, some lefty-blog stink led me to this—


Fox News Commenters Respond to Whitney Houston’s Death With Deluge of Hatred and Racism

I don’t even know what to say about this any more. There’s a real sickness running rampant in the right wing; the Fox News comment thread on Whitney Houston’s death is yet another disgusting deluge of outright racism: Singer Whitney Houston Dies at 48 | Fox News.

There are almost 5000 comments posted in the thread — these are from the first few pages. Notice that the racist bastards deliberately misspell their slurs or insert random spaces, so they aren’t caught by word filters. And many of the worst comments have numerous “likes” from other commenters.

A tragedy is when someones passes away from a terminal disease or something else that no one saw coming.Whitney is just an inferior lo w life ni gg er that needed to go,no tragedy,no loss.

[…]

Any death is a tragedy you heartless bástard.

[…]

not nignogs their death is a plus

[…]



FOX NEWS ought to be moderating comments better, and he's right about the "racist bastards."   There is little question that Obama's Helter-Skelter campaign to create a racial schism  has borne fruit.  I have a few (2 or 3) times deleted  a comment here that crossed the line, but nothing as blatant as we see here.  Something doesn't pass the smell test though.  

The raw hatefulness exhibited in the Whitney Houston comments fit perfectly the Left's characterization of FOX NEWS viewers, but not at all what we actually see amongst us.  It is possible of course that some white supremacist groups tapped in, but it's equally more likely that they were manufactured by these people.  Doesn't it fit perfectly that campaign  to destroy the single news voice that dares report ALL the news?   There was, you'll remember, a spate of   "Leftists vandalize Democrat HQ to smear Obamacare foes " stories awhile back.  It's what they do, and are doing still I'll argue.  As an aside, do you think the Little Green Dirt Ball would expose the fraud of the Killian documents today? I do not.   No more than David Brock would expose Anita Hill today.     




6 comments:

Jess said...

From my perspective, many of the commenters are trolls for progessives. If this was a mechanical device, I'd call it perpetual motion.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

A+ Jess

Anonymous said...

It is so with the left: "I lied, but it was for a good cause."
RAK
When will we say; "I lynched, but it was for a good cause"?

Anonymous said...

Do not buy that one bit-why wouldn't these so called conservative racists post this hate on a leftie site and really get in their face? Because posting these lies on FOX gives it the appearance of right wing bigotry.

This is SOP for the left and I'd bet every nickel I have that I'm right.
MM

Anonymous said...

I used to like LGF and posted regularly there. I was flounced and did not regret it. He used to be reasonable but, his lefty roots came to bear and I could no longer deal with that. His sycophants who I believe were actually him always backed him up and I cannot understand his viewpoint on anything. He had some value after 9/11 but, not any longer.

Bolivar

Kim said...

Yeah. Wait till Dick Cheney pops his clogs, then read the comments at the cnn.com article which breaks it. I bet they'll be thoughtful, considerate and kind.

[/sarcasm]

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.