Thursday, March 15, 2012

Self Defence 101

DIY Gizmos and Gadgets

Improvised Self Defense




Res Ipsa Loquitur

The are many reasons why a woman will not have a self defense pistola at her bedside.  She's married to a pasty-faced girly-man; she lives in a state like Maryland, where using it during a home invasion would only result in her arrest; she's uneducated about, and fears guns.  Whatever the reason,  this is a simple self defense tactic I teach in my Simple Self Defense Tactic course at the community décolletage.  I call this the "Instant Slingshot," and believe the picture is self instructive. 

Warning: Don't shoot your eye out.



5 comments:

pdwalker said...

Shush. Now you're encouraging home invasions.

"excuse me miss, could you shoot that thing a little more this way please?"

DougM said...

Plus,
it precludes any retaliatory wedgie.
Yeah, I like it.

Anonymous said...

I can see this might take hours of practice, but I am available as a couch to any gal that may need a qualified self defense instructor.
RAK

Anonymous said...

Couch? Are you saying you prefer to be on the bottom? -- Skyhawker, Doug

Anonymous said...

Looks Hauntingly like my Lady Friend . Tonight is gonna be fun ; ) > SMIBSID

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.