Saturday, March 17, 2012

Tom Hanks, like Obama, is a Liar


Tom Hanks tells $25 billion whopper for Obama in Campaign Video
claims that General Motors has fully repaid its federal bailout loan


Who said "Stupid is as Stupid Does? Tom Hanks is a member-in-good-standing of the Hollywood Stupid Twat Club.  First, it's impossible to say anything positive about the Obama record that's truthful  (yes, that is a challenge).  So, there's that.  Hank, then, joins the likes of Streisand, Harrelson, Sheen, Di Nero, Asner, Sarandon, Whoopie, Alec Baldwin,  blah-blah-blah,  who've squandered their once splendid  box-office draw, and reputations to boot, by thinking their talent to pretend transcends our gullibility quotient, and that their leftist political rants pass the stink test of anyone with sense.  It's impossible to believe a screen presence ((ROLL)) portrayed by someone you first recognize as an ideological enemy.



6 comments:

Tom Smith said...

Also said that Obama would not dwell on blame. LMFAO!

Cheesy said...

"It's impossible to believe a screen presence ((ROLL)) portrayed by someone you first recognize as an ideological enemy."
Oh, I don't know - he was believable as Forrest, run forrest Gump...

Anonymous said...

I’m developing what I’ve dubbed the “Douche Factor Theory”. The postulate is: do douche bags become liberals, or do liberals become douche bags?

But I can’t think of one liberal that’s not a douche bag.

There in lies my “Romney Problem”.

Can you say douche bag here with any degree of impunity?

Nevertheless, I can no longer watch that ilk in movies.

j_c_

Buzz D said...

I never listen to those dumb-ass actors. I cannot fathom the people who idolize these idiots. Tom was told what to say, just like in his movies and cross-dressing TV show. I idolize my VA Doctor.

markshere2 said...

Tom joined my boycott list.

Harrison Ford made the list when he presented the oscar to his friend that baby raper roman polansski.

I spend zero dollars on a product with the twats that use their fame to push their political agenda.

Jess said...

Sizemore missed a damned good opportunity to drown the bastard during the making of the movie.

I'll never forgive him. No wonder he drinks.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.