Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Victory Cigar

                                                          SMARMY MEDIA COMEUPPANCES

‘They thought I was finished’



Res Ipsa Loquitur


“Obama lost ground with women. I can’t begin to tell you the dismay and the shock and probably panic that exists in the White House and in the salons of the elites of the Democratic Party over this,” he said. “They didn’t even consider this a possibility. This never entered their mind. This was going to be the end — not just of me, folks … the end of talk radio.”

More than an hour into his show, Limbaugh, who frequently nurses a cigar while on air, said as he examined an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos in his hand, “This is a good cigar. This is a good cigar. … It tastes really good today.”


Read more:




8 comments:

SoylentGreen said...

That left-handed hand-shake by a Saudi is prolly a huge insult. Isn't that the sh*t hand in the Middle East?

whitestone said...

Ahh... not the first time the Prez has been 'browned', I assure you.

Steve In Tulsa said...

If gas prices are the same all over the world and there is nothing that can be done about local gas prices then why is gas in Saudi Arabia less than a dollar a gallon? http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

Anonymous said...

Steve-I'm guessing a big part of it is regulatory fees and taxes.

Mookie

John Venlet said...

I love the smell of an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos early in the morning. Heck, I love the smell of a good cigar any time of day.

DougM said...

hubris > nemesis (aka: reality is always a surprise to a Prog)
When they insult half the population ev-er-y. frik-kin'. dayyyyyyy by treatin' 'em as stupid and homogeneous, the wedgies are sweeet.

Skoonj said...

Yesterday I heard Rush do a spot for Lifelock. They must be back. I was certain they were gone, along with the mattress maker and Carbonite. My previous position on Carbonite (the only sponsor I do business with) still holds: if Rush doesn't take them back, and if they continue to adverise with Ed Schultz, I take my business elsewhere when my current subscription expires.

Thomas M. said...

Is that a childhood photo of Helen Thomas?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.