Wednesday, March 14, 2012

View From the Porch




My View


I've decided View From the Porch is my favorite blog. Sharp, witty, always concise, always on target. Almost never directly derivative Like—

It's like they're trying to distract me..., or

I can't decide if it's like Fat Elvis or Wrinkly Jagger.

My problem with reading blogs I like, and most are  listed below, is the same problem I have after watching, say, a John Wayne movie. I end up walking and talking like him for a day; with great impreciseness.  My mind is peripatetic as it is.   I have a bidet however, and I love that too.  I like wearing white underpants. 
Res Ipsa Loquitur


9 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

I get over there once in awhile but frankly pink isn't my favorite color. I read one woman fairly often because she's a lot like you Rodge...and I keep hoping for another look at her rack. But that's about it. Does View From the Porch have racks too? Let me know if you see one.

Anonymous said...

Except that she is a rude bitch that knows enough about guns to be dangerous, VFP is a fine blog.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

"rude bitch?" ruh-roh

Tam said...

Oh, Tom says the cutest things. I have the bestest enemies on the internets! :)

Tam said...

(And thank you for the complement!)

Anonymous said...

I like corn on the cob.

Scott said...

Tam, I think that you won the internets today.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Like mama used to say, surround yourself with good people and nobody will notice if you're a sorryass.

Cheesy said...

Rodger has a rack???

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.