Saturday, April 21, 2012

Al Gore Winner - Green Psycho of the Month

GREEN CRIME

Steve Zwick- A Man With a Plan
      
Hmmmm, Gives me an idea
We know who the active denialists are – not the people who buy the lies, mind you, but the people who create the lies. Let’s start keeping track of them now, and when the famines come, let’s make them pay. Let’s let their houses burn. Let’s swap their safe land for submerged islands. Let’s force them to bear the cost of rising food prices,” writes Zwick, adding, “They broke the climate. Why should the rest of us have to pay for it?” - Steve Zwick for Forbes Magazine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sorry! For a moment I thought he was refering to liberals.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

yup

TimO said...

People like Steve can help save the planet by committing suicide...

Kristophr said...

Now that Anthropogenic Global Warming is losing steam, these anti-human nutters are switching to Anthropogenic Plate Tectonics.

Anonymous said...

I deny global warming, so, if I shot this @$$hat could I claim self defense? (I of course would never lift a finger to harm anyone and this is a purely hypothetical question, and I condemn any effort to harm these people, no matter how stoopid they are.

Anonymous said...

Krostopher -- you thought you were kidding?
Human caused Earthquakes

e~C

Kristophr said...

I thought it was a joke a few months ago ... but the anti-human retards really are trying to blame earthquakes on fracking, e~C.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.