Monday, April 23, 2012

Chelsea Clinton Sucks



Chelsea Clinton has a problem

Res Ipsa Loquitur

The former first daughter’s new job as a correspondent for NBC News has gotten off to a rocky start — and, after just two on-air pieces (thus far) for “Rock Center with Brian Williams” and the “NBC Nightly News,” she has become the target of withering criticism from inside the TV world.

And it’s only getting worse.


Why do I get satisfaction from the misfortune of others?  I don't know.  It just happens sometimes.  Hatfield and McCoys.  Al Qaeda and the USA.   Clintons and Good.   Stuff like that. Plus, while I did ask Linda Bird J. to dance at a JOPA party once, I can honestly say that I  would never stoop so low as Chelsea Clinton.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Junior Officer's Protection Association. Protection from LCDRs and CDRs. The guys with oak leaves. The US Navy is like the ancient Greeks. We put oak leaves on our pricks.
Tim

Jess said...

Broadcast news is brutal on a good day. As time goes on, her detractors will be given lessons like Vince Foster.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Junior Officers (&) Professional Association - in this case. Women free, men pay.

Anonymous said...

Didnt the Secret Service just get in trouble over a 'men pay' thing?
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

No Tim - teh prollem was (one man)didn't pay. House of cards.

Anonymous said...

Ferret Face must be her husband. I wouldn't buy stock from that guy.
As to Chelsea, all Bill's schmooze and all the Queen (Well, I'll just go fuck Web Hubbell) of Hearts' partners in crime can only buy her a crack at the job, but they can't give her talent.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

DougM said...

What? Chelsea Clinton has a job as a correspondent for NBC News?
Y'mean there's still an NBC News?

Mockingbird said...

I thought she worked for a hedge fund.

Anonymous said...

BOSS , This has got to be one of your best ! When I looked at this pic , I blew my Bombay & tonic out my freshly operated on nose ! ; ) > SMIBSID

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.