Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clothes Hangers

Perfect Gizmos and Gadgets                     

Clothes hangers.  Is the anything they can't fix?


Res Ipsa Loquitur


Much has been written about the consequences of losing land line communication, paper documents, and other old fashionables, but what about the wire close hanger?  Think about that when you think about survivability. If you haven't yet, you will the next time you need to fish something out of a sewer, or open a car door after you lock keys inside.  I know.


5 comments:

BobG said...

I remember an old engineer once saying that he could build a whole city if he had enough baling wire and duct tape.

Anonymous said...

I have already noticed this and have begun to hoard wire coat hangers. Soon, if you need one, you'll have to come to me. =0)
GrinfilledCelt

El Capitan said...

I started to laugh, then realized that I've got one of my mufflers held up by an old wire hanger.

Hey, it's the middle of the big city. Baling wire is in short supply...

Anonymous said...

If ya cant fix it with baling wire, duct tape or a big fn hammer it cant be fixed!!

Dien Cai Dau

David said...

My grandfather said it as: "If it can't be fixed with baling wire, duct tape or a hammer - it ain't worth fixin.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.