Sunday, April 01, 2012

Ming The Merciless

Police State Culture                   

Obama now has his private army, and put together on our watch..



Ming the Merciless

Big Sis Janet Napolitano and the Obama private army working under ICE, has placed an HUGE order for 450,000,000 (YES..MILLION) rounds of 40 calliber ultra high performance optimum penetration for terminal performance rounds from Defense contractors ATK.

They also have an open order for 175 million rounds of .223 caliber rifle rounds.

I have to ask each and every one of you reading this today a series of very important questions and would love some answers— [Well, yeah]


Okay, I'm annoyed because I didn't do this first,  because wtf, as soon as I saw the story about 450,000,000  rounds of 40 caliber ultra high ammo for DOMESTIC USE ... well, you know.  This on the heels of Obama giving himself dictatorial power if he, Obama, should declare a state of emergency.  And .40 cal???  

I cannot help but use the Hollywood movie example, again.  But if the past four years were condensed into a screen play, the audience would long ago have  been waiting for the cavalry to ride in.  We know and have known that Obama is a clear and present danger to the United States, yet this is still happening.  And half the audience is rooting for Ming the Merciless over Flash Gordon.






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are penetrators / hollow point. Not for the range.

anon

Anonymous said...

Assuming a double tap under the Weather Underground Option, that leaves 400MM rounds. Even assuming the general incompetence of the feds, that's a lot of ammo. Something is going on here.

Yat

Esteve said...

I'm thankful that here in Florida we can stock up on guns and ammo too without any interferance (I live in a very rural area). But perhaps body armor should be seriously considered.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW you all have an Automatic Rifle, 6 spare mags and 1,000 rounds minimum per 12 year old and above in each household... RIGHT? It is your patriotic and common sense duty to do so.
Get Trained, Go Armed.
RAK

mperkins37 said...

After today I will. Need .223 rounds, good on 9mm & .22.

Drew said...

I bought 10 spam cans of 7.62 last month when bulkammo.com had a sale. already have 5k of .45 and 5k of 9mm...and a crapton of .22.

lip said...

Keep your .223, I'll raise you 5.56 and 7.62 by 54r.

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the party. I just bought my first firearm today, and I will be 63 before the month is out.

Go ahead and laugh at me, but we all have to start somewhere. Just a .22, but it's something.

- somewhere in Alabama

Anonymous said...

Whats even funnier is not only was this done on our watch...but with our "dime".

We really do NEED a revolution...even if the republicrats win in Nov.
We NEED to take out ALL the trash!

Dien Cai Dau

Unknown said...

Because I use my FN 5.7mm ammo in both my pistol and rifle it seemed a good idea to check on getting some more. The heavier 40gr is starting to become scarce.
The much lighter hollow-points 28gr (sports round) are now more abundant then I ever remember.

And yes I know neither are too heavy to begin with but then again I'm no sniper either.

toadold said...

Many years ago a little old lady came back from the bank after depositing her retirement checks and getting some cash. A goblin accosted her and demanded her money. She reached into her purse pulled out a .22 semi-automatic pistol and put five round into his center of mass that you could cover with a playing card. It turned out she used to shoot Olympic Rapid fire. The goblin didn't survive the experience.

lip said...

Imagine the fun she would have had with a .45 acp.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.